Stone Supplies In Phoenix, AZStone supplies are required for landscaping projects, erosion and beach control, septic systems, leech beds, and many other applications. At West Valley Rock, we provide the widest selection of landscaping rock products, premium boulders, aggregates, sports field mixes, and gravel for different types of projects. We have been meeting the high-quality landscape material needs of Phoenix, Arizona residents and businesses for over 20 years. Explore the different types of stone supplies that we offer.
Stone SuppliesWe are your trusted source for all stone supplies in the region. Whether you need decorative stone, rip rap, gravel, or other landscaping materials, you can rely on our high-quality supplies.
Decorative rocks are highly versatile and enhance the beauty of your landscape. Our clients use decorative rocks in different ways:
- As groundcover for replacing mulch
- Building a beautiful rock garden for adding depth and character
BouldersWe offer different types and sizes of boulders, guaranteeing consistency in quality across your choice. Our offerings include fountain boulders, monument boulders, and specialty boulders. This includes all the popular varieties in Arizona and Southern California:
- Surface Select Boulders: These are the most popular landscaping boulders in Arizona. They are light brown and golden and feature black flakes all over. The rounded edges, make them versatile for all types of landscapes.
- Palomino Gold Boulders: These boulders are cherished for their variety of colors including gold, green, rust, blues, and beige being the more dominant colors. They feature rougher sides along with certain square edges.
- Cal Gold Boulders: These Southern California boulders are loved for their golden tan to sunny beige shades and white tones.
- Embankment support, wall construction, water feature lining, and landscape stabilization.
- Creating decorative elements and rockeries. Developing contrasting effects in landscapes, waterfalls, ponds, and wet/dry stream features.
- Directing foot traffic away from plantings.
Rip RapRip rap materials feature a wide range of rocks varying in terms of size and color. Limestone and granite are common. We offer high-quality rip rap for different types of applications including:
- Sloped/channel sides
- Culverts outlets/inlets
- Drainage structures
- Stream banks
- Grade stabilization structures
- Storm drains
River RockFrom large boulders to tiny pebbles, we offer decorative stone and river rock that offer form and function. You can choose the right rocks to create a unique effect while drawing the eye to the areas you need highlighting. Our clients regularly use river rock for creating groundcover, hardscapes, and walls. Among other benefits, they can act as permanent mulch, reduce noise, and maintain consistency in temperatures.
At West Valley Rock, we offer different types of river rock including but not limited to the following:
- Colored Riverwash Stone: Suited for water features, ponds, shaded spots where the grass finds it hard to grow, walkways, and flower beds. These river rocks are also referred to as pea stone.
- Crushed Red Brick Chips: These river rocks make excellent groundcover and permanent mulch. They are also suited for areas that need drainage.
- White Calcite Stone: They feature irregular shapes and jagged edges. Our clients regularly use them for water features, ponds, flower beds, around the pool, and as maintenance borders.
At West Valley Rock, we have the resources to meet all types of stone supply requirements in Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
You can call us or visit us to explore our inventory. You can reach us at 623-386-8777 or write to us.
We deliver to all of Arizona and Southern California from San Diego to San Francisco & Santa Monica to Blythe
- Phoenix, AZ
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale, AZ
- Goodyear, AZ
- Surprise, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Litchfield Park, AZ
- Waddell, AZ
- El Mirage, AZ
- Sun City West, AZ
- Sun City, AZ
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Salome, AZ
- Tolleson, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
- Paradise Valley, AZ
- Gilbert, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Casa Grande, AZ
- Maricopa, AZ
- Coolidge, AZ
- Apache Junction, AZ
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Prescott, AZ
- Flagstaff, AZ
- Chino Valley, AZ
- Yarnell, AZ
- Tucson, AZ
- Kingman, AZ
- Page, AZ
- Globe, AZ
- Superior, AZ